To get involved with an online donation, there is the possibility to sponsor a specific treatment or helpful items via Danamojo.
Please klick on the link below for easier processing (donate and easy tax benefit certificate).
Or donate with a gift voucher via xoxoday
- An email order confirmation will be sent to you within 10 days from the order date to your registered email id. A tax deduction e- receipt will be sent to you via email within 2 months from the order date. In case of non receipt of the e- receipt plesase contact Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre
Volunteer With Us
Social work scholars, Medical scholars and researchers: Work with us! Partner with us! We are invited to International, India based organization, Corporate CSR and public sector who work in southern part of Tamil Nadu.For further information please have a look at our Volunteer Book -> klick on Volunteer Book
Raised: $ 10.00
Goal: $ 100.00
Raised: $ 93.84
Goal: $ 50,000.00
Raised: $ 200.00
Goal: $ 500.00
Mobile Medical Camp For Lepers
Construction of Leprosy Hospital in India
Sponsor Medical Care for Leprosy Affected Person
Medical support needed for our leprosy patients.
Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Center
is conducting a mobile medical camp for leprosy patients in Madurai and
Dindigul districts, Tamil Nadu, India
We are covering 5 blocks in Madurai district and one block at Dindigul district, around 125 villages. Around 575 lepers are in our project areas.
Every month, we organize free mobile camps in the following areas:
1. At Nataraj Nagar in our MAHELERECEN Clinic,
2. At Thiruparankundram Block Villages, Madurai.
3. At Alagerkovil Block Villages, Madurai.
4. At Solavandhan Block villages, Madurai District
5. At Alanganallour block villages. Madurai.
6. At Koombur Block villages, Vedachanddor,
The cost to sponsor one person in this program, and provide for the crucial healthcare needs of these communities is $100.
Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre is running the Mahelerecen Leprosy Clinic at Chellaiya Nagar, Madurai, India. This clinic is located in a small rented building, and contains a laboratory and physiotherapy departments. Patients and staff are struggling with the small space. Our goal is to be able to buy our own land and build a small leprosy hospital, which will contain more space and the following facilities:
1. Minimum 10 beds for the ward.
2. X-Ray facility
4. Rehabilitation center with Physiotherapy
5. 24x7 medical emergency care
6. Small surgical room for ulcer patients
7. Ambulance facility
8. Meeting hall
9. Guest rooms for visitors and volunteers
Cost for the land= $ 50,000 (approximately)
We are running the Mahelerecen leprosy center in our project area of Koodal Nagar, Madurai district, India. This center has a laboratory and physiotherapy facilities. Everyday, patients come here to receive treatment from different areas of Madurai district. Most of our beneficiaries are very poor they cannot afford medical consultations and medicines. Your contribution will be of immense help to those affected by leprosy who require urgent assistance for buying medicine and receiving a medical consultation. Your donation will change lives for those suffering from leprosy.